Bryan S. Casseday, D.D.S. – Greeley Dentist
Dr. Casseday has a sincere passion for the art of dentistry and true compassion for his patients. Dr. Casseday loves his profession. He decided at the age of 13 he wanted to be a dentist. Maintaining his focus through high school he completed his university studies and graduated from dental school in 1996 at the age of 26. On a personal note, he and his wife Audra, have a son, Luke and daughter, Merigrace.
- Dr. Casseday has provided comprehensive dental care in Greeley since 1996.
- His peers have voted him as a Top Dentist in 5280 Magazine for the past 6 years.
- The Greeley Tribune in their “Hot Picks” has recognized him multiple years.
Dr. Casseday and his staff are committed to providing the highest standard of care in a safe, relaxed and comfortable environment. The dental hygienists provide regular dental cleanings and periodontal maintenance support.
When you visit our dental office, your dental health and smile are our number one priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized quality dental care that you deserve.
Upon visiting our office, you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer. Comprehensive treatment options are available including general, restorative and cosmetic dental services. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long-term dental health and a beautiful smile.
Dr. Casseday’s Education:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery received from the University of Colorado Health Science Center School Of Dentistry in Denver, CO. Graduated 1996.
- B.A. in Chemistry with a minor in Biology received from University of Northern Colorado in Greeley, CO. Graduated 1992
- Greeley West High School in Greeley, CO. Graduated 1988.
- Licensure received from Colorado State Board of Dental Examiners. License #7468.
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Weld County Dental Association
- Christian Dental Association